Get thefreeapp!Use the browser menubelowon the top rightand tap
Five key takeaways on vaccines from a CDC panel:
(1) overall acceptability of a COVID-19 vaccine was moderate with 42-86% intending to receive the vaccine. A large national survey evaluating people's intention to take the vaccine declined from 72% in May to 51% in September
(2) Common concerns cited for not taking the vaccine included the potential for side effects, uncertainty around efficacy and low risk perception of COVID-19 or severe disease
(3) Between September and October, 63% of healthcare workers surveyed indicated that they would take the vaccine
(4) All COVID-19 vaccines in the US will be free of charge
(5) Several panelists noted the complexity around having people come back for the second booster shot one month after the prime dose.